What is Project Energize?Project Energize is a project for Waikato primary schools to improve children's physical activity and nutrition, to improve their overall health.
What does this mean for your school?
- A Team Energize staff member to support your school
- Additional professional development for teachers
- Opportunity to improve the overall health and nutrition of your students
- Continued working relationships with community health services
Photo in the Waitomo News
- Today we were lucky enough to have Libby (Our Project Energizer) for the whole day.
- We got fit.
- We play turbo touch and then a Waitomo News Reporter came down to talk to Libby about what she does. She took our photo and we took some photos too!