Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Puzzle From the Wood Pile

 What is this you may ask .... Well, let Taipari tell you all about it.
This is a piece of wood my Nana found in her wood pile.  She thought it would be really neat if I showed it to my class.  My brother is going to show it to his class tomorrow.  He is in Room 1.  It is a piece of wood with another piece of wood stuck inside it.  My Nana thought that it must have come from two trees.  The big tree must have grown so big that it swallowed up the little tree.  I thought I couldn't take it out but I pulled really hard and it came out.  But now I can't put it back in properly and it looks like a cannon.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the movie. I thought that it was very intresting.Taipari really gave same useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really cool and you gave us lots of information and wowwwww that tree did have anouther tree in it.coolllllll taipari

    ReplyDelete