Monday, November 1, 2010

The Amazing River Swim

I really like the idea that heaps of people get to read what I did in the weekend.  It's almost like I am famous.

On Sunday I strolled to the river my by sister Misty's boyfriend, my brother, my sister Santana and my cousins.  Santana took her friend Shanelle down to the river so that she could have a swim.  When we got down to the river we all zoomed straight into the water.   When I felt it I froze.  The water was freezing cold.  After waiting on the bank a little while I was the first one to dive in because I said "I'm going to be the first one to dive in!"

After I dived in everyone else jumped in and we played tiggy.  I was always in because I could not get over the hard currents that were going down the river.  I tired but it kept on pushing me.  After a long time I made it over and tug my sister.  Then I ran away from her.  It was the best time.  I love going to the river for a swim.

4 comments:

  1. Kristen, you were very brave jumping in first. I hope you had a wonderful time swimming. I'm glad that you went there with your older sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you were the first one to jump into the water I thought you were so brave.
    I'm just wondering how cold it would be if I was the first one to jump into the river.

    by Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristen its Tana here cool story. I see why you called it the amazing swim. Do you like swimming at school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool swimm it sounds cool was it cold or warm did any kids do borms

    ReplyDelete