Monday, November 1, 2010

Wedding Rehearsal

I wanted to share what I did in the weekend with you because its is something new for me, I haven't been to a wedding rehearsal before.


On Sunday at 9 o'clock my mum was rushing around the house getting lunch ready for my cousin's wedding rehearsal.  A rehearsal is when you practice singing.  You can rehearse your plays or anything thats important.  The wedding is going to be at Mystery Creek.  Mystery Creek is where the field-days are held each year.  But it is not at the same place as the field-days, it's just beside there. Mystery Creek is a beautiful creek with lilly pads and blooming flowers around it.  Little ducks were swimming around there.  There was a father duck and a mother duck too.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Kymba, how was the wedding? Did you have fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an excellent day for everyone. Kymbas Dad

    ReplyDelete