Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Our Brave New Start

Well, as you can see we have had a little bit of a change over the past couple of weeks.  

Firstly our class has been renamed this year and that means that even though this is the Room 7 OPS blog from last year continuing to show what the children and I have been doing along your journey of learning, it will now become the Room 4 OPS blog.

Secondly, you will also have noticed (I hope) our brave new class.  It is still taking me a little bit of time to try and re-organise the blog and update all the information.  I know, people comment all the time - "We should be working smart not harder!" but even the teacher forgets sometimes.  Thank you to all the Room 4 students who have been slowly reminding me of things we need to do and change.

Thirdly, something I did forget to mention is that Room 4 went on camp to Pirongia Forest Park Lodge last week and we will be using this as an opportunity to practice and learn about how to write a good blog posting.  Any advice would be helpful....

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you have started posting on your 201 blog. Yes, I know what it is like to change rooms as well. Last year I was in Room 13 and my blog was http://room13richmondprimary.blogspot.com but this year I have had to shift to Room 14. This meant I had to start posting on a new blog- now http://room14richmondprimary.blogspot.com . We hope you have started your year off as happily as we have. From Mrs Eden and Room 14. Richmond Primary. Nelson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know. We checked out your blog last year and now we can check out the new one.

    ReplyDelete