Friday, March 18, 2011

Some more comments about horse trekking

The children really did seem to enjoy the horse trekking.  In fact some children liked it so much they wanted to share their thoughts and ideas on horse trekking with you.  We decided as a class to do it in one posting otherwise it might take you too long to find them and read them.


Tana
My horse jumped over some tree stumps and kept running.  It ran in front of the other horses. My horse keep walking and trying to get in front of Sativa's horse.  Her horse just kept walking and stayed in front of my horse.

Forde
Sid's horse went the wrong way.  His horse nearly bucked me off my horse. Portia's horse was the meanest because it kept biting everyone else's horse.

Justus
My horse never walked it just kept on galloping, especially close to the dangerous cliffs. 

Sativa
My horse just wanted to follow Shayna's and Luce's.  Their horses tried to bite my horse.

Te Heruika
My horse kept farting when it was by Katrina's horse.  When Yawden was talking to me, my horse kept trying to bite his horse's tail.  I kept trying to pull my horse back.

Brody
I wanted to see the pictures of me on my horse.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, It was exciting to get a comment from another class. We are all Year 1 children. We have been talking about how to be a good friend.
    We think if a friend is being unfair it might help if you tell them how that makes you feel. They might not think they are being mean.
    Your horse trekking looked fun and a bit scary at times!
    We hope you can all be good friends to each other. We are. most of the time but we do sometimes forget.
    From Room 6, Clifton Terrace School, Nelson.

    ReplyDelete