Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We are kind and helpful, we do not hurt anybody's feelings.

We have been talking this week in our classroom about how we show that we are kind and helpful people.  This is one of our Golden Rules. Matauri did this picture about how he helps people when they are sad or if they are hurt.


When I see someone crying I go up to them and ask them what is wrong.

Matauri












Sid wrote about some of the things you do to show that you are a kind and helpful person.  He likes to use his manners.

People help me when I am in pain.  They take me to the teacher or to my Mum and Dad.  

When I really want something I use Please and Thank You.  It's called using your manners.
Sid



1 comment:

  1. 'Hey" Sid its Stella here. I'm just wondering
    what are some manners you have been using this week? I think you have been using manners like please, thankyou, excuse me. What other ones have you used?

    ReplyDelete